We are looking for an experienced marketing guru with a strategic mindset to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be open, ready for daily challenges, dynamic and self-assured, able to build an effective collaborative team. We are people who resolve problems effectively and keep everything in order. If you find something close to you, while reading this, we want you.
- 3+ years of marketing experience in the crypto space in a similar role;
- Hands-on in performance marketing, brand strategy and positioning development, sales funnels optimization, marketing automation, and analytics;
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
- Growth mindset and problem-solving leader;
- PR experience will be a huge plus;
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution;
- Highly motivated, very responsible, dynamic and strong team player;
- Fluency in English.
- Creating a marketing plan and executing it according to goals and budget;
- Planning and implementing multi-channel marketing activities according to strategy;
- Setting and achievement of strategic goals;
- Forecasting and planning financial outcomes for monthly/annual budget goals and executing against said goals;
- Working closely with CEO to articulate key messaging for the audience;
- Analyzing the target audience’s needs;
- Collaborate with developers, designers, project managers, key stakeholders and other teams;
- Be an advocate of the product's vision and understand how it fits into company goals;
- Working with a high degree of autonomy while ensuring work is prioritized according to company priorities;
- Providing strategic expertise on Crypto/Blockchain industries and competitor developments;
- Holding weekly and daily meetings;
- Attending specialized events.
What we offer:
- Optionally work from the office in Amsterdam, Tallinn or remotely;
- Inspiring leadership and knowledgeable, creative, genuinely kind colleagues;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid annual leave, paid sick leave;
- Competitive salary offers based on your skills.