Who we are:
3commas is a leading cloud-based Order Management System (OMS) and crypto-asset management platform offering a unified access point and interface with the world’s top 20 crypto exchanges.
Fully automated trade execution and portfolio management, supported by continuously evolving strategies, algorithms, and risk management solutions.
We have a team based in Tallinn, Estonia.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analysts
- Experience with any open source database such as PostgreSQL
- Data warehousing experience with Redshift or other MPP databases
- Experience in CDC, ETL/ELT, and MDM
- Experience in Apache products such as Airflow, Kafka
- Data Analysis using SQL, Python
- Identify common data issues related to data types, formats, missing values, duplicate data, etc.
- Experience working with various file formats, more specifically CSV, Parquet, JSON
- English upper-intermediate or higher
- Analyze and organize raw data and data marts
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
As a Plus:
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience using Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with Apache Spark, Flink
- Experience with Java/Scala (data processing-related scripts)
What we offer:
- Optionally work from the office in Tallinn or remotely
- Inspiring leadership and knowledgeable, creative, genuinely kind colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Paid annual leave, paid sick leave
- Competitive salary offers based on your skills
- In-house lessons for your crypto-trading skills
- English courses to stay in touch with your colleagues